AvePoint Cloud Backup is the industry’s only complete cloud-to-cloud backup solution for Office 365. By offering automated backups and granular, item-level restoration capabilities for your business-critical emails, files, conversations, Groups, Teams, and sites, AvePoint Cloud Backup gives you the freedom to choose where your data is stored, how much to recover, and when. AvePoint Cloud Backup is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) offering by AvePoint, hosted on Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) offerings by Microsoft Azure.
- Near-zero configuration for daily backup plans.
- Target of protection up to 4 daily backups (or every 6 hours)*.
- Protection for all Office 365 content including: Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, and Office 365 Groups.
- Built-in or customizable business rules and filters.
- Store backups in our zone-redundant Azure storage with minimal configuration.
- Store backups in your cloud or data center of choice with support for Microsoft Azure, Amazon S3, Dropbox, and any data
destination accessible via Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP) and File Transfer Protocol (FTP).
- View and manage the protection status of all Office 365 assets through a single reporting interface.
- On-demand, granular recovery of all Office 365 content – including mailboxes, conversations, calendars, files, and Groups – to the online or offline storage of your choice while maintaining all metadata and permissions.
- Restore content and conversations to mailboxes, Groups, or sites – not just its original home.
- Restore content directly to file systems or export mail conversations as a Personal Storage Table (.pst) file.
Recover quickly with time-based restores using a simple and intuitive calendar interface, or search for business-critical files or
emails using full-text search for rapid discovery.
Choose to securely store your Office 365 backup data in our zone-redundant Azure storage, your private cloud, or in a data center with a vendor of your choice.
Protect your Office 365 content regardless of where it resides – Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, and Groups – from One Service.