Content creation without ongoing management leads to information chaos. AvePoint RevIM brings order to the chaos and eliminates the burden of traditional records management tasks for end users. Administrators can easily apply automated business rules that manage the end-to-end content lifecycle to provide organisations with effective and efficient information management. RevIM manages your information regardless of where it is stored – including data residing in the cloud, on premises, or in a hybrid environment as well as physical records. AvePoint RevIM has been certified as compliant with the Victorian Electronic Records Strategy (VERS) by the Public Record Office Victoria (PROV).
FOR YOUR ORGANISATION
- Reduce risk using real-time or scheduled scanning against pre-defined business rules to ensure compliance with organisational policies.
- Drive business efficiency and unlock the maximum value of your SharePoint or Office 365 investment by extending its capabilities with AvePoint’s award-winning software.
- Streamline the implementation and enforcement of access, provisioning, and security management policies with complete, unified management and control over SharePoint or Office 365 content, customisations, users, security, and sites.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION MANAGER
- Full taxonomy management capability synchronizes to Managed Metadata term stores in real time or on a schedule.
- Ensure compliance with information standards and policies using seamlessly integrated business rules that are invisible to end users.
- Archive content to long term preservation formats in compliance with information management policies and transfer to secondary storage or archival facilities as required.
- Take advantage of the out-of-box solution options ensuring full support and upgrade paths without SharePoint customisations.
- Apply information management policies to all SharePoint or Office 365 content, regardless of format, from the time of creation through to decisions on retention, disposal, or transfer.
- Report on classification utilisation, rule associations, content due for disposal, and all actions executed within the solution
- Manage both electronic and physical content from either a centralised or distributed repository across SharePoint.
FOR YOUR END USERS
- Drive adoption by integrating pre-existing Microsoft desktop applications with SharePoint or Office 365.
- Greatly reduce the size of personal inboxes by saving emails to SharePoint or Office 365 and replacing attachments with links.
- Break down data silos and streamline workflows by allowing users to effortlessly surface Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office, and Windows File Explorer content via SharePoint or Office 365, creating a single, central collaboration hub.
- One-click sharing from SharePoint or Office 365 to Outlook automatically grants “Contribute” or “Read” access
permissions according to the “To” and “CC” email fields, respectively.